:-) I didn't have time to check yet .... but did you report your troubles to the original sender of the request?

Francesco

On 08/07/2011 18.54, Karel Van Isacker (PhoenixKM) wrote:

I checked the questionnaire and it is to start with not "accessible" (kinda odd, no?), and secondly far too generalistic ... Am afraid this will result in again yet another documents/report/study without any relevance. A pity ....

Best regards,

Karel Van Isacker

=============================

PhoenixKM BVBA