Despite vacation time, the following projects have announced their support for the Lecce declaration within the last 24 hours:

- CASALA and CASALA Living Lab
- APSIS4all
- the European Thematic Network ATIS4all
- HOMEdotOLD
- VITAL
- SeniorEngag

Projects supporting AALOA (BRAID, MonAmI, OASIS, OSAmI, PERSONA, SOPRANO, universAAL & WASP) have not sent any message to the Declaration Organizing Committee, yet! I'm sure, many of the individuals supporting AALOA are also involved in AAL projects, in case of my own colleagues, I know of CCE, V2me, optimAAL, RAALI, ...

P.S.: at the bottom of this page <http://www.aalforum.eu/group/leccedeclaration> you will find news about the Lecce Declaration, for example the text of the standard message being sent to the projects and asking for their support!

Kind regards,

-- Saied