Hi Francesco,
nice to know of this cross link as I am working for getting together several related OSGi projects,
Most probably I will meet him there,
Best regards,
-Jesús-

Inactivo - Ocultar detalles para Francesco Furfari ---02/11/2011 11:33:07---Hi Jesus, you may know that Roberto Casas, from ZarFrancesco Furfari ---02/11/2011 11:33:07---Hi Jesus, you may know that Roberto Casas, from Zaragoza university, organises a workshop at the con

Francesco Furfari
02/11/2011 11:33

    jesus.berm...@telvent.com

cc:

    supporters@aaloa.org

    Re: [aaloa supporters] LSWC 2011

Hi Jesus,

you may know that Roberto Casas, from Zaragoza university, organises a workshop at the conference where the ZigBee for OSGi project (incubated by AALOA)  will be presented.
Unfortunately I cannot be there too many travels this month.

Best regards,
Francesco