Dear all,

The program committee of "The sixth ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering
Interactive Computing Systems" (EICS 2014, http://eics2014.org/) has accepted
our tutorial entitled "An Introduction to the AALuis Approach for the Automatic
Generation of User Interfaces", where we are going to present promising results
of the project AALuis (www.AALuis.eu<http://www.AALuis.eu>).

You can find a detailed description here:
http://eics2014.org/index.php?content=12

Date of the tutorial: June 17, 2014
Location of the tutorial: CNR Rome, Italy

Early registration for the conference and the tutorial is open till May 4, 2014.

We invite you and your colleagues to participate in this informative tutorial
and are looking forward to meeting you in Rome,
Christopher Mayer

P.s.: Please, help us to spread this invitation to your colleagues and to whom
can be interested.

CHRISTOPHER MAYER
Scientist
Health & Environment Department
Biomedical Systems

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Donau-City-Str. 1  |  1220 Vienna  |  Austria
T +43(0) 50550-4833  |   M +43(0) 664 2351822  |   F +43(0) 50550-4840
christopher.ma...@ait.ac.at<mailto:christopher.ma...@ait.ac.at>  |
http://www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>

FN: 115980 i HG Wien  |  UID: ATU14703506
www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer<http://www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer>