Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:46:20 +0200
From: dadi <dadialo...@gmail.com>
Subject: [aaloa info] I would like to contact you about partnership in Horizon
 2020 consortium (PHC21)
To: i...@aaloa.org

Good day,

I would like to discuss possibility using your developed AAL technologies as
part of our solution.

We are part of an eight countries consortium, coordinated from Greece, all
devoted our "IoT for the golden age" project (IoT4age). I hope our
entrepreneurship is within your interest:

Measuring aging according to activity - early risk detection and
intervention

"IoT for the golden age" IoT4age is a cloud base service that helps elderly
live safer, connected and individually: constant monitoring by a
non-intrusive single point sensor solution hang on the wall and a machine
learning algorithms sending smart alerts to caregivers. Our Healthcare IT
mission of early detection and minimization risks associated with ageing
using ICT approach for Dementia, cognitive impairment, depression,
obstructive Apnea Hypopnea and falls.

Improving elderly quality of life, personalizing health and care, using a
remote sensors system in order to decrease the need of institutionalization
cut down healthcare expenditure and peace of mind for the family. Our
sensors system will detect elderly health change of routine and event
detection include in-door environment using passive IR array, microphone
sensors array and a camera - encrypted all data. A scalable, three stages
solution depends on level of independence and on need for additional early
risk detection and intervention: bedroom 300 EU (sense&feel), kitchen /
living room 300 EU (TabSense 10"), 200 EU body sensor (HealthWatch/smart
wrist) - all connected integrally to our open source IoT for the golden age
platform  <http://youtu.be/43wZhy8RwSU> http://youtu.be/43wZhy8RwSU (7 min).

Deploying the solution via Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) in Ambient Assisted
Living or individual living, in a cost effective routing protocols ("SWFD")
- - Mobile Mesh middleware platform over Wi-Fi Direct (cross layer on
802.11s). This WSN of us, is an open system that connect existing and future
wireless devices (Wi-Fi, BT, BTLE, NFC) to the internet without installation
or wires and unattended to elderly cooperation.
http://youtu.be/ERtn0K2H0iI  (2 min).

ICT based interventions countering identified risks, as well as innovative
treatments and therapies based on early detection. 1) Generates smart alerts
and smart roles for caregivers - enabling professional intervention on time
(children, nurses, tele-medicine, insurance and 3rd party services). 2)
Collaboration with existing AAL treatments and therapies of active aging:
Cognitive games, physical trainings, social IT and  security.

POC:  Wining the IBM & TI - IoT  2014 challenge (Hebrew):
<http://j.mp/AllInPack> http://j.mp/AllInPack

Yes we did: "IoT for the golden age" won the IBM & TI  -  IoT 2014
challenge:

Best regards,

David  Alon,  CEO

www.allinpack.com

Skype: alon.david.il.2013

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-alon/5a/280/903?trk=shareFB>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-alon/5a/280/903

   Press C-c C-c here to receive file transmission