Hi

I am new to linux (been using RedHat for a month), and have order
suse 6.1 (looking forward to useing it).

I ahve 2 pc at home one been a PII 350 with a 10gb and 4gb hard disk
this also has a LS120 FFD it work under windows and dos, when I
install Redhat on the 4gb is did not see it, have taken off redhat.

The other pc is a PII 233 with a 2gb and a 4gb hard disk redhat is on
the 2gb and I will install suse on the 4gb. I would like to install a
LS120 on this pc so that i can copy large files from one pc to the
other. I will be setting up a net work when I gwt my laptop (wife say
it be next year if I am good)

Also is ther a user group in Worcestershire.

Thanks

Bill