In my effort to get a colorised pine it seems that I have to compile from
the source. I got the source from the suse cd #4 and attempted a compile.

Apparetly there is a pine4.02.dif file that Im not sure where to add it
or what to do with it. LOoking at the files dosent seem to generate any
clues
Ive tried cat pine4.02 >> build  no luck
I tired to add it as an argument in the build file where it asks
if arg= -f .bld replacing .bld with the diff file  no luck

the build seems to break at /usr/i486-linux/bin/ld
and an error is -ltermcap cant locate or something to that effect
the last error is where its supposed to create the executables in bin
but it fails on pico & pine however imap and termcap come out
Any help would be appreciated
rob
Linux Homepage http://www.connix.com/~dizzy73/LBM.htm
S.u.S.E Linux 5.3

--
To get out of this list, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with