Hi all,

I have a proxy server with two NICs.  One is 10.0.0.2 and the other is
212.19.67.5

Yesterday I put SuSE on a PC with the IP number 10.0.0.25 and now I want it
to access the internet.  But I always get "Network is unreachable" errors.

In desperation I tried ping 10.0.0.2  0% packet loss
then ping 212.09.67.5 100% packet loss "Network is unreachable"

AS both cards are on the same machine I am confused by this.  What have I
forgotten to do?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Kirk of Enterprise HR

Tel: 0044 118 939 1122  Web: http://www.enterprise-hr.com

--
To get out of this list, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with