Has anyone actually gotten a decent version of VMware
to work? Personally, I tried it out after I got my new
computer, and even on a PII 400 with 128meg DIMM(s)
found that it ran incredibly slow (at least at first).
 I then attempted to use an ATAPI cdrom driver, and
got a segmentation fault.... Was I going about this
wrong, or is it just meant not to work properly (like
anything else associated with MicroSlop?)

Thanks,
Keith Snape