On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, [ISO-8859-2] Bo¹tjan Müller wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I would like to use fortune with my S.u.S.E. 5.2 and dont have it
> installed, I don't have the CD's with me either so could anyone please
> tell me if I could get fortune source or binaries or rpm's from some site
> on the internet?

I found it in Metalab, try looking here:

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/amusements/fortune

There should be one that will fit your needs there.  It didn't look like
there was a german version.  There is probably also some at tsx-11.mit.edu
They should be in a pretty logical place.

> THX in advance

Your Welcome.

Jeff

--
To get out of this list, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with