Hi!

> >> Just to let you know that s2ram is working fine on my laptop:
> >>
> >> # s2ram -i
> >> This machine can be identified by:
> >>     sys_vendor   = "CLEVO"
> >>     sys_product  = "D500P"
> >>     sys_version  = "Revision A2"
> >>     bios_version = "6.00"
> >> See http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram for details.
> >>
> >> s2ram -f is enough to suspend.
> >
> > Does it work from X only or from Text mode also?
> >> I have encountered following incompatibilities:
> >> * don't use console framebuffer
> >
> > What happens if you use a framebuffer?
>
> As it's a thing I didn't try for ages, I've done a full set of
> tests.
> The best config is definitively:
> - no framebuffer
> - s2ram -f -p

Ok, so radeonfb is b0rken on your machine. Anyway, we probably want
this in whitelist (Stefan?)... and you want to wait a while, then
retry with radeonfb... IIRC someone is trying to fix it. Or search
lkml a bit.
                                                                Pavel
(cesky, pictures)
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html