Gawchicken,
                       I see you are having problems and there are probably
some things you need to understand before you can go further. Quite a lot of
these relate to basic fermentation. I suggest if you have not already got a
good book covering fermentation that you obtain "The Distillation of
Alcohol, A Professional Guide for Amateur Distillers by  John Stone and Mike
Nixon. This is available as a printed book (US$17-95) postage included, or
as  an electronic PDF version for immediate download at US$7-95 payable by
credit card using a secure server. Go to the following link:
http://www.gin-vodka.com/index.htm
One of the things you really need to understand is that for yeast to make
alcohol that they need starch in the form of simple sugars that they can
ferment. This is generally in the form of glucose or dextrose. They can
ferment other more complex (longer chain)sugars but in order to do this the
sugars need to be broken down (linkages chopped) into smaller molecules.
Yeast normally work on one molecule (glucose) or two molecules (dextrose) at
a time. Note Dextrins are longer chains again.  Also note I said starch not
protein. There main food is starch and it is from this they produce alcohol.
On top of this they need very tiny amounts of minerals, vitamins, and amino
acids (building blocks of protein) in order to remain healthy and multiply.
The trouble with what you are trying to ferment is that it does not contain
excessively large amounts of starch but protein so the situation is akin to
me throwing you and your food in a sanitary sewer and expecting you to
remain healthy. It may be that quite a bit of it is fermentable but you will
need to ensure that at least 50% of it is useable starch otherwise the
protein will act as a toxin and begin to poison the yeast and kill them off
before they have done any good.
It sounds to me as if you live on a farm. I suggest you get yourself a drum
or a certain amount of molasses to play around with until you have got the
hang of fermentation and learn a bit about  distillation.  Once you have got
this under control you can then play around more and start to really
experiment. If using molasses use 1 of molasses to 3 of water. Molasses is
on average about 16 to 18 % sugar and contains a lot of nutrients that are
readily fermentable. It also generally contains quite a number of wild
yeasts.
Coming back to sugars the more complex sugars quite often contain chains
that are 20,000 to 30,000 molecules and longer so you can see how diificult
it becomes for yeast to ferment these. There are 3 main ways of breaking
these down: 1) acid hydrolysis, 2) steam disintergation, and 3) enzymatic
action.  On top of these there are a number of bacteria and other
bio-catalyst that can break the long chains down but sometimes a lot of
these are not desirable as although they do the first part and break these
complex sugars down into simpler sugars they then go on and compete with the
yeasts for the simpler sugars.
To see how these more complex starches can be broken down and utilized by
yeast you then need to learn about liquifaction and saccharification.
Cellulose can be broken down into simpler sugars but it generally needs to
go through several stages being broken down further each time.
To help you further I am sending you by separate e-mail a Sugar Primer I
wrote a while back but which should help you undestand a little more. All in
the meantime.
B.r.,  David