Hi Grendel and All,
--- In biofuel@egroups.com, "Grendel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I will probably
> > also alter or replace the pistons to up the
> > compression.
The fastest, easiest ways to increase compression are taking out the
head gasket and use a Form a Gasket type product instead and/ or
milling the head.

> I'm thinking of the same thing. I have a couple old 2-stroke
Yamahas. Easy
> rejet. Compression will be a little more dificult but not much.
Will use
> Castor oil for the oil injector... it WORKS... it's what the 2-
stroke drag
> bikes use. Just a matter of a working still.
    Be careful breathing castor oil fumes or you will be in for a
nasty surprise. It causes your intestines to contract expelling their
contents causing a mess.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/2/_/837408/_/975463685/