http://www.coollist.com/
Coollist is a web-based system for anyone to easily create FREE mailing
lists. Mailing lists will enhance the power of your email allowing your
user group or community to communicate and share ideas quickly via email.
The Coollist system is easy to use and is accessible from anywhere in the
world! Even when you are not on your own PC. Coollist is perfect for :

- Sharing files, photos, documents & MP3s
- Keeping in touch with your family
- Keeping in touch with old friends
- Keeping your clients up to date with new products
- Keeping your employees up to date
- Discussion groups
- Webmasters keeping their visitors informed
- No More long "cc:" strings

Coollist does not discriminate! No matter where you are in the world, or
whether you are an individual or a big corporation, you are free to use our
service.

Coollist is FREE for life

Click Here for our press releases

Coollist guarantees that we will not sell OR give out the E-Mail addresses
of ANY of your members. We DO NOT tolerate E-Mail spamming (unsolicited
Commercial Email) and junk mail and will ensure that all of our user's
E-Mail addresses are protected. Any Coollist users caught using Coollist
for spamming purposes will find his/her account terminated immediately. We
will do our best to keep Coollist spam-free.

If you would like to unsubscribe from a list but dont know how to, please
Click Here.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE ON A COOLLIST MAILING LIST AND DID NOT ASK TO BE ON IT,
EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED] NOW! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAM!!

Coollist realises that many individuals cannot afford the costs of setting
up mailing lists with the various companies that are currently charging
ridiculous amounts for a mailing list service. Hence we decided to create
Coollist! Although it is free, we do not compromise on quality! Our servers
are connected to the Internet by one of America's premier backbone
providers! Along with speed, our list administrators enjoy the
user-friendly web interface!

Need to contact us about a particular question? Just email us at the
following addresses, we will get back to you promptly:

Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Spam Complaints: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Comments, Suggestions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Advertising Queries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]