Hi Cornelious and All,
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We have clients in the poultry industry who are
> having their birds choked by
> the ammonia they produce in the broiler houses.  The
> high cost of fuel this
> winter has reduced the ventilation in the houses out
> of economic necessity.
    Since you have All those chickens producing heat
use that. Insulate the houses and make large heat
exchangers to warm incoming air from corrigated
roofing tin, cheap.
    The problem is the sorry design of the houses, fix
that and they would need little propane or biomass.
    I know that cuts you out of a market but it gives
you 2 or 3 new markets , insulating and heat
exchangers for the houses and methane digesters.
        jerry dycus