Hi Ed and All,
       The CO2 levels have went from about 240ppm to
about 360 ppm in 100 years. This is a tiny amount. The
effect of this is 1/100 what water vapor is, the true
green house gas.
       Jets putting all that water vapor, nox and soot
high in the atmostphere has a lot more effect than
CO2.
      All the "scientist" say that the temp is the
highest in 1000 years and they are right. What they
don't bother to say is that 1000 years ago it was a
lot warmer than now, ie vikings able to farm
Greenland.
     We are in the most stable temperture period we
know of right now. The global avg temps can and have
changed 10 F up or down at any time naturally.
      The temp changes are well within the normal
range, get use to it. Be ready for the swing with a
well insulated house, wind and/or water gens for heat/
cool and 2 years food supply.
             jerry dycus