I am working on installing a mister in my diesel Mercedes running on
straight fat. Just looking for a suitable little pressure pump.

Andrew (OZ)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "David  Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Before we lose track of it and so we can compare results how many
people are trialling and are prepared to try this water fogger device
of Ron Novaks that Dick Carlstein has had good success with? A list
of people who are involved or interested seems to be as follows: Dick
Carlstein, David Teal, Munirna, Dick Carmichael, Marc de Piolenc
possibly, and myself. There must be others. Can you let us know who
you are? Results from as many places and people as possible would be
interesting and have more meaning.