Hi Jim and All,
          You were right about one thing, I am fairly
weird and proud of it. ;-))
          To go against the grain like I do like not
working 9 to5, making my own energy/ electric car /
fuels because I dislike what's availible, don't drink
alcohol because it's too dangerous, help people for
fun/ joy, give pols a hard time when they are
buttheads does make me different.
        But I like it, may you become weird too,
                jerry dycus