"As for politics, sir, it is politics and money that run this country and
others. The "market" takes considerably too much precedence, while morals,
principals, ethics and justice far too often take the back seat or are
stuffed in the trunk. To neglect political address is similar to having a
headache, taking aspirin for it, but not removing the errant nail from an
air gun gone awry from one's head."

Once again I disagree with you and I don't see why it has to be on a biofuel
group discussion.

BTW, I am Dutch by name (VAN Milligen) not Irish.  The company, Kentucky
Enrichment Inc is a byproduct processing company which began as a soil
enrichment processor (composting primarily).  We now work in fuel,
fertilizer, and feed from byproducts.

Our major work is in processing farm waste into usable products which can
generate revenue for the farmer rather than a disposal problem.  We work on
dairy farms, hog farm, shrimp, and poultry farms in the USA and Mexico.  This
is in addition to work in industrial byproducts of organic nature.  Lately
clean water and energy have become a larger part of our routine than in the
past.

Cornelius A. Van Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment Inc
organic byproduct processors