"Dick Carlstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>anybody ever try matheson's recommended 50/50 alky/water misting
>into the induction of a diesel ?
>
>matheson's mix might result in cleaner innards, and prevent coking
>when using svo.
>
>will have to try a pressure driven fogger with a 50/50 a/w mix and
>see how it improves injector hygiene. would be neat if a few others
>tried it too.

Most neat - I do hope people take Dick up on this. You'll find the
information here:
"The Manual for the Home and Farm Production of Alcohol Fuel" by S.W.
Mathewson - Chapter 3, see Alcohol injection
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_manual/manual_ToC.html

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever