Hey it works,
                     Have just fitted magnets to my radiator hoses and just
started the car and already it is running cooler. Must be the alignment of
the molecules allows the water to run through the engine and radiator faster
achieving better cooling.
Warren, you did say increased mileage,  not increased fuel consumption and
more power, didnt you?
B.r.,  David