Hi Sam, Warren and All,
--- Warren Rekow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sam said:
> >   I need not, nor have any desire to convince
> anyone on earth other
> >than myself as to the validity of said
> circumstances or scientific
> >properties thereof. <clip>
     Sam, why don't you get a tach, let you motor warm
up or after a drive , check the idle rpms then take
off the magnets and see if the rpms goes down.
      If they do your magnets are doing their job. If
it doesn't you know what that means.
      Let us know what happens.
      This is a simple cheap way to test them and
other types of 'fuel enhancers'.
                 jerry dycus