Hi David C and others who are interested,
                                                            Just received the
following reply re Paragon mini turbine.
B.r.,  David

Mr Reid:

As EPI is currently testing our first unit at a land fill site in New
Jersey, firm technical data and costs will not be available until such time
as testing is complete and we are moving toward full production. We can only
predict that this will occur sometime this year. It is our intent to test
our (CMS) field unit in Canada on a flare gas application.

Thank you for your interest.

Kyle King
Canadian Microturbine Systems

--