Paul,
        Thanks for your advice.  I was only fast-tracking.

Reagrds Barryt.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Gobert
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Methanol _Storage regulations Sydney Aust.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Barryt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  > Are you aware of any storage limitation in suburban Sydney?
  > regards Barryt

  Barry its some twenty or so years since I lived in Sydney so I can't help
  you there. Moved to far north Queensland many years ago to escaped the
  rat-race. Paradise up here, no place to get rich but great lifestyle.
  Suggest you contact your local council, fire brigade,dangerous goods office
  etc.

  Regards   Paul.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor