From: "Yahoo Mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NBT - E. Beggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 11:55 AM
Subject: A Response From Yahoo! Mail Abuse

This message is in response to the abuse report you sent with the
subject:
Abuse report

Thank you very much for reporting this incident to Yahoo! This is an
automatic response to let you know that we have received your report
regarding a Terms of Service (TOS) Violation or Network Abuse issue
involving a Yahoo! member, and are taking the necessary steps to resolve
the situation.

Once our investigation is complete, appropriate action, in accordance
with our TOS, will be taken against the offending account immediately.

Since the current volume of mail prohibits a personal reply to all
reports, unless additional information is required, this may be the only
response you will receive.

If you are reporting an abuse issue, (ie: spam, harassment, etc.)
please include the following to assist us in a prompt and full
evaluation of your report:

1) Original subject line. Please forward the email with a subject
identical to the original subject.

2) Complete headers. Email programs often display abbreviated headers.
To learn how to display the full headers in a Yahoo! Mail account,
please visit our Help Desk at:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/config/config-11.html

If you are using a different client to read your email, please consult
your email program's help system for more information on viewing full
headers.

3) Complete message body. Please include the complete, unedited content
of the email message in question. Please do not change or edit the
message in any way.

If reports of email abuse are missing any one of these three items, it
may take longer for the Yahoo! Mail Abuse Team to properly investigate
and take appropriate action.

Please forward these reports of abuse to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Yahoo! Customer Care