Hi Dick and all the others...
Sorry it has taken me some time to come back to you.
The reasons being.. to much other things... and then I had to go back to
the people from Binga Trees, who actually are the ones who brought me to
the idea of start using Jatropha for Bio-Diesel.
Jatropha is extensively tested as SVO in various Diesel engines and
seams to do quite well. Despite the fact, that I'm also looking into
this subject - at least for some vehicles - I'd rather esterificate it
first. Furthermore, I have a bit of a confusion on how do degum the SVO
without esterifying it into Bio-Diesel. Some reports recommend
degumming, drying, and filtering (but not neutralizing) before using as
SVO-Fuel. Perhaps someone can help me on the degumming part...???