Hi Tim and All,
--- Tim Castleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.millenniumcell.com
> "Millennium Cell is a development stage company
> focused on the generation of a new, clean, abundant
> and renewable source of energy. Millennium Cell's
> patented boron-based energy technology delivers a
> hydrogen fuel that is safe, clean and easily
> transported, without the need for compression or
> liquefaction. In addition, we are developing
> longer-life batteries based on boron
> electrochemistry."
>
> Have you folks heard of this before? I guess not
> actually a biofuel, but seems very relevant.
     If true could be good.
      But even if true you still need to make H2 to
store. Then you still need something to use the H2.
      The good thing for us is it's easy to make H2 by
heating most biomass to 1600F turns it to H2 and CO,
syn-gas.
      Also isn't boron deadly? What about boron salts?
Are they stable enough to keep boron safe?  Are they
safe?
                 jerry dycus

> Tim

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/