Hi All,
        Most newer US cars can use 25/40 ethanol/gas
mixture if you have 100% alcohol.
        Many flexible fuel cars are already out there
mostly running straight gas but will run E85/ M85, 85%
ethanol/ methanol and 15% gas. Many owners don't even
know they are. Look for the FFV logo on the front side
of the car. Detroit built a lot of them, I think
200,000+.
        Anyone have better details and which model
years/ makes and are they still doing it?
                   jerry dycus