<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > all that and not one word about ethanol.

You're wrong - check back and you'll see. The whole thing has been
about biofuels, very much including ethanol. Many of the references I
posted deal with ethanol. Many of them refer to sections of our
website, where there's an entire section dealing with ethanol.
Ethanol: Journey to Forever
http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol.html

>the burning of wet ethanol and its co products is the silver bullet
>for substainablty and the model farm is growing in a rice patty
>in Gueydan La.

I think you're wrong here too - I don't think there is such a thing
as a "silver bullet for substainability". My previous post on this
said there is no one-size-fits-all "best" technology, and explained
why. Ethanol certainly isn't always the best answer in all cases.
Nothing is.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects