Hello,
   I have two extra VW diesel pumps for the
non-turbos of the '80.  I think they need rebuilt
but I have a local shop that does a bunch of
these for one of the larger engine rebuilders
around.  They use Viton seals and he said that
any biodiesel would work fine.  Anyone
interested?  I could supply them either rebuilt
or not rebuilt.  The rebuild shop charges about
$350 to go over the pump and put in new stuff.  I
hope the commercial nature of this dosen't offend
anyone, if so I am sorry.  I just thought you
guys might have a need for these since they are
getting hard to find.  Please respond to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks,
Steve

=====