...and a thermostat, a relay, ...and your time...and you hope for not too
much buildup on the inside of the copper over time, (from the vegoil
reacting with the copper)

We have a nice filter heater that straps onto the filter, and we also have a
new type of inline heater in the works that will be very useful for SVO.

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca