Do not do that without heating the sunflower-oil before using it. If
the sunflower-oil is not hot, you will clog your fuel filter in no
time. This is why you must install a heated fuel tank & fuel line.
But no modification to the engine itself is needed.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "H.F.C. Buma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great!
>
> So, excuse my illiteracy, please, I have a 1.6 diesel in an old
Volkswagen.
> I fill her up with sunflower-oil from the supermarket and off we
go, my VW
> and me?
> No converting the engine (however that should be done), just
filling her up?

> Will have to try that one!
>
> Fred.
>
> At 20:02 15-11-01 -0500, you wrote:
> >THERE IS NO CONVERSION NEEDED TO CONVERT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE TO RUN
ON
> >VEG-OIL. YOU MUST HAVE THE PROPER RATIOS TO DO THIS AND HAVE THE
RIGHT
> >PROCESS !
> >THERE IS AND ADDITIVE THAT YOU ADD TO THE FUEL SO THE
> >FUEL WILL NOT GEL IN THE COLDER CLIMATE.

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qbucSA/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM