De: Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: s‡bado, 17 de noviembre de 2001 15:40
Para: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [biofuel] 55 degs

Hi,

My name is Christian and I«m quite new to this group. I«m currently
finishing Environmental Engineering and to graduate, I must prepare a sort
of thesis (actually, it«s not a thesis... it«s more of a thorough project).

Anyway, I was thinking of preparing biodiesel to run it on the lab«s diesel
engine (a small boat outboard... not much HP) and eventually test NOx and CO
emissions.

So the question is, in the two stage process, are the 55 ¼C essential, or
can the temperature be roughly a bit more. Actually, for my batch low-volume
process, I was thinking of heating the stew with a closed circuit of water
in copper pipes or something, heated by a fish-tank water heater and pumped
by a small aquarium water pump. Does anyone think this is feasible? What are
the ordinary "home methods" of heating the mixture at 55 degs for over an
hour? Does the initial heating of the brew (until it reaches the 55 ¼C)
count as time?

Thanx.

Christian

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.1737107.3257770.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050832
69:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=213858.1737107.3257770.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705083269:HM/A=763352/rand=856931644>

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!