If you like Fidel Castro and Cuba so much, then why don't you move there?
BTW, don't you think this is rather offensive:  "f..k off and have a go
at Castro to his face if you've
got the balls. "  ?

David Preskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Personally I agree with Keith and find this diatribe attacking Castro
> sounds like many a western government's foreign policy towards
> Cuba.I find
> it offensive and racist to attack another group like this and I
> think
> Jerry's been reading too many Reader's Digest stories (propaganja).
> At
> least Castro did'nt suck up to the Americans to get the embargo
> lifted so
> round one to him I think.
>
> FTW This group is no place for such off topic discussions so if you
> cant
> keep it shut, f..k off and have a go at Castro to his face if you've
> got
> the balls.
>
> mad dave
> --
> ------------
> Recycling - not a chore more a way of life
>
> Dave Preskett         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> The BioComposites Centre
> University of Wales, Bangor
> Deiniol Road
> Bangor
> Gwynedd
> LL57 2UW

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/20gskB/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM