This engine is a Cat and still used in small tractors, I have heard.  Does
anyone in this group know if this is true?  My source has gone on to the
PeugeotsintheSky realm.
--

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:04:25   Neoteric Biofuels Inc. wrote:
>Available. Original owner. I have not seen it. Anyone have one?
>
>Ed B.
>www.biofuels.ca
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/iWGL5B/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM