Greg and April wrote:

> Nice, but I don't think I want to be sitting on a 2 liter bomb when it
> decided to go off.  I think that they would be better off if the fuel cell
> ran on alcohol, ethanol would be fine, and a lot more avalable.  I don't
> know of any handy place to pick up compressed H2, does anyone else ?

      Bomb? Hydrogen doesn't explode, it burns. Gasoline, on the other hand,
is quite explosive, in fact is used by the military as such. So on that basis,
every gasoline fueled vehicle is a "bomb" waiting to go off.
I think you are confusing fuel hydrogen with the "hydrogen bomb" which uses
nuclear fission, a far different thing.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix