I have tried 4 times now to get removed from this list. It's not that
the information is invaluable. I have been collecting the responses for
4 or more months and have not had a chance to review what I have to
point.

Please take me off this mailing list.

I do not know what I may be doing wrong.

I have not seen any examples as to the format that should be used when
making this request.

I have placed the 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

I have placed my alias in the subject line.

I have included the unsubscribe in the body of the request. Yet I still
get more mail.

Sorry about sending this to the forum but I'm at wits end on what may be
the correct way to make this request.

Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]