they don't have diesel models!
anton

Our easy-to-use search tool Tailpipe Tally allows you to compare the
environmental and economic costs of different vehicles. Simply select
basic information like model year (1978 to 2001) and make, and you
will see the average amount of fuel the car consumes in a year, the
cost, and its average annual emissions. When you see how much fuel
efficient cars (like the gasoline-electric, hybrid Toyota Prius
driven by our own Executive Director Fred Krupp) slash carbon dioxide
emissions, hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide, you will want to make
your voice heard by U.S. car companies via the Clean Car Pledge.

Compare vehicles on
<http://news.environmentaldefense.org/cgi-bin5/flo?y=nEvf0D4A1l0BnU0BA
1t0AF>
Tailpipe Tally.