--- craig reece <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A bit more than I was hoping:

craig,
I have priced out my design at around $5US for
materials and 1 to 2 hours for labor
(cutting/drilling/welding/ testing) depending on cost
of labor and access to welder (15 minutes tops) this
may be the answer. I am willing to share...you be the
judge. Let me know directly (not throught the group)
and I will send you a rough drawing as an attachment
that you can use as you wish.

Dana

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM