To very one of you,

As I read the fuelcell newsletter from Fuelcell 2000, a fast growing tree was
mentioned on the brief discription of every company involved in fuelcell, but
now it was omitted and posted a much brief discription of the company.

Fuelcell is not connected in any way to biofuel but I think it has an effect to
biomass. This particular tree can be the best source of biomass materials.

Without any name given, this new tree was developed by TOYOTA Motors of Japan.
Their purpose is to help absorbed the pollutants in the air as fast as possible
while new technologies for non-polluting engines were on developing stage.

Thank you Very much.

Sincerely yours,
Danilo J. Escleto

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!