I don«t know if I understand your question, but I«ll give it a go.

HCl may be prepared by direct combination of the elements that form it:  H2
+ X2 --> 2HX
-where X is generic for F, Cl, Br, I (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine)-

The reaction with F2 to produce HF is explosive and very dangerous. The
reaction with Cl2 does not occur completely in darkness, but performs
quickly in a chain photochemical reaction under light. The luminous energy
is absorbed by the Cl2 molecules which decompose into chlorine radicals
(very reactive atoms with un-paired electrons). These attack the H2
molecules and produce HCl molecules, leaving hydrogen atoms (also radicals)
. The hydrogen radicals also attack Cl2 molecules to form HCl molecules and
chlorine radicals, and so on and so forth. HCl is a colourless gas, melting
point: -114.8 ¡C, Boiling point -84.9 ¡C

A SAFER way of preparing HCl is by the reaction of a metallic chlorine
compound, as NaCl (ordinary table salt) with a non volatile acid
(concentrated H2SO4 or H3PO4)

The formed HCl then bubbles out of the resulting solution.

NaCl (s) + H2SO4 (aq) --> NaHSO4 (s) + HCl (g)

Other reactions, like hydrolysis, that produce HCl:
BCl3 + 3H2O --> H3BO3 + 3HCl
SiCl4 + 2H2O --> SiO2 + 4HCl

CONCLUSION:
So, for small scale production, the best option would be NaCl and sulphuric
acid. How to get sulphuric acid?... well, I do it by making electrolysis out
of a copper sulphate solution (this is a widely available salt). I built my
own electrolysis tub with a couple of the carbon rods inside ordinary 1.5
volt batteries (AA).

The drawback of all this is that HCl is a GAS, so if you want HCl solution,
you«d have to bubble the gas through distilled water, and for wat«s worth
it, you«d be far better off buying ordinary MURIATIC acid (31% HCl in
water).