It's possible that one could filter the waste motor oil with fine enough
filtration - 2 microns or less - to get rid of all the additives. (And,
presumably, the funky-when-burned combustion and friction byproducts.)

I've heard that one danger associated with using extra-fine filtration on
engine oil is that all or most of the beneficial additives are larger than 2
microns, so they'd get filtered out. Which would be a good thing in this case.
But I'd consult with a lubrication engineer, or the tech support line at a
major motor oil company.

Craig

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Allison
> Yeah - this works, but the emissions are bad bad.  Please dont be tempted.
> Lubricating oil is for lubricating. There are many additives in it designed
> to improve its job of lubricating.  These are harmful when released into the
> atmosphere by burning.
> Regards
> Donaldiesel

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!