I posted it a while ago, but it bears repeating, it's a good study. It
caught my interest since it suggests the idea of using 9% ethanol blended
with vegoil to reduce the needed temp. for use in DI engine from their
finding of 150¼C down to 80¼C, and also garnered a *further*  particulate
emissions reduction over and above that found for rapeseed oil vs. diesel
alone, which was already a signficant reduction on its own.

 That gets things into the temp. range that is doable with glycol heat
exchanger (we are adding two types of those to our offerings soon) and/or
electric heating such as accomplished with the VEG-Therm.

(BTW, we are putting together another production run soon on those again
next week, so if anyone is contemplating ordering, let me know so we can
have enough around - last run we ran  ran into a backorder situation on a
couple of the components and it made for a bit of a delay in getting them
out quickly to everyone that ordered last month).

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca