I have another use for the by-product from biodiesel production.  -  Cleaning
paint brushes which have been used with oil based paints.
I have tried this twice and found it to be superior to cleaning the brush in
turps, and have not had either brush harden from residual paint.

1.    With the oily brush, dilute the paint in the brush (biodiesel or turps)
until it is runny when the brush is pushed onto a firm surface. I used about
50ml with a 2" brush.
2.    Work the brush to ensure that the bristles are fully moisened.
3.    Remove from dilution liquid.
4.    Work brush in a small container with about 20 ml of glycerin, more for
bigger brush / container (you will see the paint coming out).
5.    Rinse brush under water until all milkiness is removed.
6.    If brush still shows signs of paint, repeat glycerin stage with fresh
glycerin.
7.    Check that brush doesn't smell of paint and store brush as usual.

I disposed of the paint / biodiesel / glycerin / wash water in the compost.

Tony

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!