Hi Everybody

I am asking this group's collective mind to calculate something for me
that I do not know how to calculate for myself.

I would like to calculate the BTU's needed to to drive a 4,500 pound
pickup 700 miles at 75 mph.  Then calculate the hydrogen needed to
produce this many btu's and then comvert this to pounds and the size of
tank required to hold this much fuel.  The weight of this hydrogen tank
would also need to be added to the pickup weight.  Assuming the fuel
cell and electric motors will weight out about the same as my present
motor and transmission.

My 4x4, 3/4 ton pickup can do this on 40 gal of dinodiesel.  This
includes regular stops, stop signs, and slow drivers. I would like to
know how much hydrogen it would take to do the same thing.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make this comparision for me.

Thank You
George