Right, but my question is why do they have to be replanted? Certainly
willows are much longer lived, in the
wild, just as are other tree/shrubs, even the smaller bushy ones. Is it a
matter of soil depletion? It just
seems a bit odd -- and that site says nothing about it. I'll have to look
around, I know I was on another site
awhile back that was about the same thing, had some pictures of equipment
converted to harvest small woody
plants, which is what I was interested in.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM