--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "k5farms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Triad
> Innovations (OTC Bulletin Board: TINN - news) announced that it has
> obtained financing to
> begin the construction phase of its Cryogen Centrifuge Process
(CCP)
> for demonstration to the ethanol industry.

  I was thinking of something sort of along that line, if you
consider NOT having to use all the heat to distill it. They are still
moving a lot of heat into and out of the mixture. They are just doing
it in the reverse of the traditional method.
I wanted to use a vacuum to do it.

I've been unable to find info on how much vacuum will be needed to
vaporize Etahnol at 95F.

I did manage a small experiment in the kitchen, that was succesful in
attaining the goal I had set. The end result was the smoothest
Blackberry Brandy I've ever experienced.

The short explanation, is that it was a version of a Potstill, using
ice on a closed lyne arm. I did have to raise the temp of the pot
well above survivability range for Yeast.
I intend to do some more lab work in this area when time and space
constraints are overcome. Probably when the weather warms enough that
I am not restricted to the house. It was -23F this morning.
That's a bit too cool for working with liquids, and not cool enough
to freeze the water for cryogenic distillation.

As a teen, I did discover that beer left in a car overnight will
freeze the water content, and a much enhanced alcohol content can be
achieved. Drinkability was an opposing factor in that very
unscientific study.

LOL
Motie

Buy Stock for $4.