Part of an exchange forwarded to me from another list - at last, the
mythical bad biodiesel. This'll wreck your motor, I reckon. Two cups
of leached wood-ash lye and a pint of moonshine, LOL. Still no sign
of the mythical wrecked motor though, but hope springs eternal.

First to last, top to bottom:

Reply:

>>>This formula won't work. Ethyl aclohol has to be water free to
>>>work. 200 proof in other words. That is why methyl alcohol is used
>>>as it is more reactive and can tolerate some moisture. If anyone
>>>is interested in biodiesel or ethanol as home made fuel try
>>>
>>>www.journeytoforever.org
>>>
>>>Thorough discussion of the process and pitfalls is available. Also
>>>discussed is SVO (straight vegetable oil) as a fuel.
>>>
>>>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>>>http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

Reply:

>>I wish you wouldn't knock it until YOU'VE TRIED IT!!!!! Like I said
>>this WORKS GREAT FOR ME, & I"VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS!!! IF,
>>you'd take the time to actually TRY it, you'd find it working for
>>you as well!
>>
>>I DO mind someone telling me that something I'ver done all my life
>>doesn't work, when I see it working every day!
>>
>>What are you some disinformation diseminator?

Reply:

>You are not making biodiesel. You have a mixture of several things. They may
>burn mor or less in your tractor but the mishmash may take the seals out of
>somone elses system. VERY EXPENSIVE. Do your homework and go to the link I
>provided and see how dangerous your recommendation is.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM