> What's your plan for the methanol, by the way? You want to make fuel
> ethanol, are you considering using methanol as a fuel?
>
> regards
>
> Keith Addison
> Journey to Forever
> Handmade Projects
> Osaka, Japan
> http://journeytoforever.org/

Hello Keith

As I understand it Methanol can be produced from CO and Hydrogen.  This
requires pressure beyond my abilities and a catalist that I assume would
be expensive and hard to get.  I'm not into destructive distillation. If
methanol could be fermented then this would be a far simplier method.
For uses it could be a fuel or most likely for producing biodiesel. The
volume that I would be limited to producing would limit my methanol to
biodiesel production only. I can't help but feel that the need for large
volumes of biodiesel are in our future. If Bush can't do anything else
he sure can piss off the Arabs. They as we all know have a very solid
choke hold on us.  The more of this kind of stuff I know the better.

Would really love to do it myself! And saving a few dollars would just
be gravey to me as well.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.