Could a programmable logic controller do the job for you?

Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: studio53 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 3:17 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Re:New page on SVO at Journey to Forever

Hey Keith,

Great update. I think that the command-center module is the best promising
idea I've seen so far so I went out to the Biocar.com site to check it out.
What a confused bunch of pages when converted to English. While they may be
good at designing and building a bio-diesel computerized metering device,
they fail miserably at delivering it to the public in a well defined format.
I would never send these guys money based on what I've "read" at the web
site. Maybe they are doing great in Germany, but the market is wide open
here in the States.

I have hopes that a US designer/engineer will take up the cause and develop
a similar device that can be sold at a reasonable price. My wife, which I
feel represents a lot of green thinkers, says she does not want to be
bothered with cutting on and off various switches and monitoring
dials/gauges when driving. Fair enough. However, she likes the idea of using
wvo/svo in a diesel. So the "command center module" is very appealing but
would have to be completely automatic for main stream users to have it in
their autos.

I can do the mechanical/electrical end of the installation, but designing a
chip, well, that's another matter. Any software/hardware designers out
there?

Cheers!

Jess

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jesse Parris    |    studio53    |     graphics / web design    |
stamford, ct
This information , and any attachments may contain confidential information
and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

Buy Stock for $4.